Welcome to the Highlander Studios blog.

I won't promise any earth shattering revelations here. What I will be trying to do is post some new products as I release them, share some thoughts on gaming and show some pics of games and other stuff that I enjoy. So come in and make yourselves at home.


Thursday, July 28, 2011

Space Bug Heavy Weapons


     I wrapped up the new heavy weapons for the space bugs yesterday. Here are a few pics.


     You've seen this guy before. I had the flame thrower done a while back.



     Here's the anti-air missile launcher.



     And last the dual anti-tank launcher.

     Juggling commissions, sculpting time and needed funding makes it difficult to mesh with the mold makers availability sometimes. He is booked until around the middle of August so I probably wont have these available until later in the month. But I'll get them sent to him this next week with the new 1889 stuff just in case.